We want our athletes, parents, coaches, refs, and spectators to know we are thinking of their safety when preparing to return to the courts for training and league play. By following the recommended guidelines provided by the CDC, STL County Department of Public Health, and Illinois Health Department, we are implementing the below safety protocols and extra precautions to ensure everyone's health and safety:
- Limited amount of players/coaches per court
- Limited to no spectators (following STL County & IDPH guidelines - however, each program/event may incur additional restrictions at the discretion of Stratman Sports or the Facility)
- Our equipment has been sanitized with BioProtect and will be continuously applied as needed throughout the season. This is an EPA approved product/process that removes 99.9% to 99.9999% of viruses, bacteria, and mold, while being one of the only products to have been tested with the actual COVID-19 virus. Recent tests with the live COVID-19 virus showed that one application of BioProtectUs continued to kill the virus on the surface for over 6 weeks. The product is safe for use on ALL surfaces including skin and clothes.
- Updated 11-16-2020: Masks required at all times for players and non-players.
- All Stratman Sports Staff, Coaches and Refs will be wearing masks
- Check-in process with social distancing
- Pre-practice health check survey before coming into facility
- Temperature checks with contactless thermometer for all staff and players day upon arrival
- Social distance during water/sanitizing breaks and as much as possible during training and/or league play